In this week’s Jim Fannin Show, we’re going to play two movies on the screen of your mind. In the first movie, look at each area or arena of your life, and imagine what you don’t want. Now, play the movie again, and put exactly what you do want in each area on the movie screen of your mind. If either scenario is projected 5, 10 and 20 years in the future with little to no significant changes, how will your life turn out?
This episode is all about focusing your thoughts to travel toward your positive, well defined goals and vision and away from the “negative blueprint” that occurs when your thoughts are in chaos, anxiety, doubt, indecision, apprehension, worry or fear.
The amazing (or scary) thing about your subconscious mind is that it can’t tell the difference between fantasy and reality. I’ve had sports clients who have completely shocked their teams by coming back from injury much faster than the “experts” predicted would happen. On the flip side, I’ve also known someone who got cancer after she told me repeatedly “I want to die” after enduring a terrible, personal tragedy.
Ready to experience super healing by putting exactly what you want on the screen of your mind? Ready to reverse the negativity in your company? Ready to change your family, neighborhood and even your city?
Let’s dive into this week’s episode to change your thinking and change your life course!
In this episode of the Jim Fannin Show, you will learn:
• The Major League Baseball accomplishment of Angels pitcher Shohei Ohtani, which hasn’t been seen in baseball since Babe Ruth in 1921.
• How both Master’s champion Patrick Reed, along with Rickie Fowler and Jordan Spieth played Golf in the Zone™.
• Why the NBA’s Philadelphia 76ers hit their longest winning streak since 1983, while star player Joel Embiid was sidelined by injury.
• How to “Reboot” when you catch yourself in a negative thought.
• How “free will” and your inner dialogue govern your success in life.
Also, I answer a coaching question from the “Ask Jim” Mailbag about how to turn a regular business meeting being brought down by negativity into a positive!
Finally, we place our order at the Zone Café as we send you out for an awesome Zone week!
Be in the Zone™!
If you have questions, comments, or something you want us to cover during our “Ask Jim” segment, you can email Jim directly and we’ll cover it on next week’s show!
Don’t forget to order Jim’s new book, “The Blueprint: A Proven Plan For Successful Living” now at Amazon.com!
Ready to see results in every major area of your life in just 7-10 days? Get Jim’s 90-Second Rule™ program, consisting of 6-hours of audio, write-able workbook and video. Click here: 90-second-rule
Check out more episodes of The Jim Fannin Show on Radio Influence!
If you’re seeking to be entertained and educated while you become your genuine, authentic best self, The Jim Fannin Show is your weekly, go-to place to be.
Jim Fannin is America’s ZoneCoach®, coaching more champions in sports, business and life than anyone on earth for over 40 years. As one of the world’s foremost thought leaders, he is more than a life, business or sports coach. He is a “change your life” coach. With the ONLY proven blueprint for attracting the Zone mindset, Jim has helped transform millions of people’s lives by providing proven tools and techniques to create simplicity, balance and abundance.
Mr. Fannin has 40+ years of professional coaching, consulting and public speaking experience. He has coached 1000+ professional athletes from 10 sports and tens of thousands of individuals and hundreds of companies from 50 industries in peak performance. All have set personal records. Many have set team, industry or world records.
Each week Jim will focus the show on the peak performance mindset called the Zone. With his vast experience working with the best of the best, Jim will deliver the goods on who’s currently IN the Zone, who’s NOT and how you can find your own Zone pathway to success.
Jim’s client list reads as a “who’s who” list and his in-depth experience with their accomplishments are what set The Jim Fannin Show apart.
Jim Fannin has personally coached (to name a few):
- Chairmen, CEOs, and Senior Executives from 350 of the Fortune 500 from 50 different industries
- World’s #1 pro golfer; 10 different pro golfers to their first victory; LPGA major Champion; 3 NCAA champions; 8 time Big Ten golf champions; World’s #1 golf instructor
- Olympic gold medalists
- 2 MLB Hall Of Famers; 5 MLB MVPs; 26 MLB All Stars; 4 Cy Young Award winners; NBA All Stars; NFL All Pros; World Cup players; MLS Cup champions; MLS MVPs
- 7 World’s Top 10 pro tennis players; #1 pro from 16 different countries; 4x Wimbledon Doubles champion; World Davis Cup finalist;
French Open champion; 7 National Amateur champions; 12 State Amateur champions
- NCAA All Americans from six different sports
- NCAA Coaches Of The Year; MLB Manager Of The Year; NBA Coach Of The Year
- World Champion Poker players
- New York Times Best Selling Authors
- Academy Award winning director
- Actors, authors, screenwriters, musicians, opera singers, country singers, artists, scientists, politicians, and two entire American cities (for real)
Want to know how to attract the Zone? Download weekly to discover the pathway to your untapped potential as Jim guides you through the intricate process of peak performance. Listen, learn and be entertained as America’s ZoneCoach, Jim Fannin reveals his 40-year secrets of success.