Ten days ago, even the most passionate college basketball fans weren’t paying attention to the University of Maryland, Baltimore County. Then, they achieved the unthinkable. UCMB knocked off Virginia in the NCAA tournament, the first time in history a #16 seed bested a #1.
How is something like that possible? Through rock solid belief and maintaining “the constants” in every practice, warmup and game. In a world of increasingly chaotic variables, the individual, the team or the company who holds onto the positive constants will prevail.
But how can you keep the constants, well…constant? In this episode, I break down some of the constants that are essential in your career, personal finance, relationships and parenting.
Plus, Rob Wilson, President of Employco, USA, joins the show to talk about the essential constants that are a must in the hiring and firing process of every company. This interview provides valuable insights from a world-class expert that could save your company money by avoiding major blunders! If you are a leader in your company, don’t miss this segment.
In this episode of the Jim Fannin Show, you will learn:
• How LeBron James achieves peak performance night after night by keeping an expert with him at nearly all times (preview: it’s a Navy Seal!)
• The wonderful story of “Sister Jean,” the 98-year-old Loyola Men’s Basketball chaplain and talent scout. “Go Ramblers” as they enter the NCAA Championship Sweet 16
• The “one word” that Coach Bruce Weber believes has kept his Kansas State men’s basketball team on the road to an NCAA Championship (only four wins to go)
• The reason your company must be fastidious about the employee handbook.
• How spring cleaning the “see-ables” in your life create positive constants for a major boost in confidence.
Also, I answer a coaching question from the “Ask Jim” Mailbag about the Tiger Woods comeback as the PGA tour gears up for the 2018 Masters Tournament. Tiger fans will get my take on how he can wear the green jacket one more time.
Finally, we place our order at the Zone Café, as we send you out for an awesome Zone week!
Be in the Zone™!
If you have questions, comments, or something you want us to cover during our “Ask Jim” segment, you can email Jim directly and we’ll cover it on next week’s show!
Don’t forget to order Jim’s new book, “The Blueprint: A Proven Plan For Successful Living” now at Amazon.com!
Ready to see results in every major area of your life in just 7-10 days? Get Jim’s 90-Second Rule™ program, consisting of 6-hours of audio, write-able workbook and video. Click here: 90-second-rule
Check out more episodes of The Jim Fannin Show on Radio Influence!
If you’re seeking to be entertained and educated while you become your genuine, authentic best self, The Jim Fannin Show is your weekly, go-to place to be.
Jim Fannin is America’s ZoneCoach®, coaching more champions in sports, business and life than anyone on earth for over 40 years. As one of the world’s foremost thought leaders, he is more than a life, business or sports coach. He is a “change your life” coach. With the ONLY proven blueprint for attracting the Zone mindset, Jim has helped transform millions of people’s lives by providing proven tools and techniques to create simplicity, balance and abundance.
Mr. Fannin has 40+ years of professional coaching, consulting and public speaking experience. He has coached 1000+ professional athletes from 10 sports and tens of thousands of individuals and hundreds of companies from 50 industries in peak performance. All have set personal records. Many have set team, industry or world records.
Each week Jim will focus the show on the peak performance mindset called the Zone. With his vast experience working with the best of the best, Jim will deliver the goods on who’s currently IN the Zone, who’s NOT and how you can find your own Zone pathway to success.
Jim’s client list reads as a “who’s who” list and his in-depth experience with their accomplishments are what set The Jim Fannin Show apart.
Jim Fannin has personally coached (to name a few):
- Chairmen, CEOs, and Senior Executives from 350 of the Fortune 500 from 50 different industries
- World’s #1 pro golfer; 10 different pro golfers to their first victory; LPGA major Champion; 3 NCAA champions; 8 time Big Ten golf champions; World’s #1 golf instructor
- Olympic gold medalists
- 2 MLB Hall Of Famers; 5 MLB MVPs; 26 MLB All Stars; 4 Cy Young Award winners; NBA All Stars; NFL All Pros; World Cup players; MLS Cup champions; MLS MVPs
- 7 World’s Top 10 pro tennis players; #1 pro from 16 different countries; 4x Wimbledon Doubles champion; World Davis Cup finalist;
French Open champion; 7 National Amateur champions; 12 State Amateur champions
- NCAA All Americans from six different sports
- NCAA Coaches Of The Year; MLB Manager Of The Year; NBA Coach Of The Year
- World Champion Poker players
- New York Times Best Selling Authors
- Academy Award winning director
- Actors, authors, screenwriters, musicians, opera singers, country singers, artists, scientists, politicians, and two entire American cities (for real)
Want to know how to attract the Zone? Download weekly to discover the pathway to your untapped potential as Jim guides you through the intricate process of peak performance. Listen, learn and be entertained as America’s ZoneCoach, Jim Fannin reveals his 40-year secrets of success.