This week on The Valor Hour, Valor Fighting Challenge’s Tim Loy and Greg Hopkins are joined by Mark Laws and Jeff Hobbs to preview the full fight card (listed below) for Friday night’s VFC 61: Fight Night At The Joe in Knoxville, TN.
Then, Jeff Hobbs departs and the guys are joined by Justin Watson to recap last weekend’s UFC 239 fight card and preview this weekend’s UFC Sacramento.
VFC 61 FIGHT CARD
- Jr. Pankration Rules – Catchweight (140 lbs): Zac Hammock v Blake Randall
- Advanced Thai Rules – Catchweight (165 lbs): Derrick Smith v Cody Linder
- Amateur MMA – Welterweight (170lbs): Anthony Rodgers v Gabe Gibson
- Amateur MMA – Light Heavyweight (205 lbs): Harrison Aiken v “Blackie Chan” Travis Gregoire
- Amateur MMA – Lightweight (155 lbs): Brandon McGhee v Dan Boehle
- Amateur MMA – Featherweight (145 lbs): “Escorpion” Joel Winters v “The Sea Goat” Anthony Cochran
- Amateur MMA – Heavyweight (265 lbs): John Napier v “Big Time” Dale Dodds
- Amateur MMA – Light Heavyweight (205 lbs): “Lights Out” Dakota Luna v “Tank” Stevean Wilson Jr.
- Advanced Thai Rules – Catchweight (165 lbs): Zack Fox v “Rambo” Joe Long
- Professional MMA – Catchweight (150 lbs): Majin Durham v Keith “KO” Olson
- Professional MMA – Featherweight (145 lbs): “Attempted Murder” Antowuan Mosley v Chase Wender
- Professional MMA – Lightweight (155 lbs): Tyler Smith v “Showtime” Steven New
- CO-MAIN EVENT: Professional MMA – Featherweight (145 lbs): Jamie Driver vs “The Phoenix” Liv Parker
- MAIN EVENT: Professional MMA – Lightweight (155 lbs): Adam Denton v “Ruthless” David Robins
Subscribe to The Valor Hour on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, TuneIn Radio, and Google Play
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Leave a Reply