This week on The Valor Hour, Valor Fighting Challenge matchmaker Tim Loy and Greg Hopkins are back in the saddle to chat with bantamweight Cody Durden and look ahead to Saturday night’s VFC 59 card of fights at Smokies Stadium in Kodak, TN.
The guys open the show chatting with Cody Durden, who talks about how he’s trying to elevate his game and evolve as a fighter, attending a recent Bellator event and making a ton of connections that should help him go to the next level with a win Saturday, his expectations for the fight, and more.
Then, Tim and Greg are joined by Mark Laws and Jeff Hobbs to look back at VFC 58 and for their VFC 59 Picks Panel.
Here’s the full card for Saturday night’s VFC 59 event at Smokies Stadium:
- Bantamweight – Kam Wallace v Anthony Rivera
- Light Heavyweight – Justin Emmons v Gabriel Atkinson
- Heavyweight – Robert Davis v Dale Dodds
- Catchweight – Chris “The Sith” Lowe v Alex Lewandowski
- Middleweight – Chris “No Love” Buttry v Drew Czornohus
- Lightweight – Clay Malone v Andrew Sturdivant
- Welterweight – Pat Johnson v Josh Miller
- Welterweight – Billy “Two Tone” Combs v Caleb Miller
- Strawweight – Anastasia Bruce v “The Valkyrie” Emilee King
- Bantamweight – Jeremy Rogers v Cody Durden
- Bantamweight – Diego Bautista v “Dreku” Dre Miley
- Bantamweight – “Hurricane” Hope Chase v Morgan Hickam
- Catchweight – Josh Steele v Chris Wolff
- Light Heavyweight – “Bloodaxe” Eric Olsen v John Hall
- Catchweight – Jordan Weeks v “The Bosnian Barncat” Damir Ferhatbegovic
- Co-Main Event: Catchweight – Taryn Conklin v Olivia Parker
- Main Event: Welterweight – James Conway v David “Ruthless” Robins