This week on The Valor Hour, Valor Fighting Challenge matchmaker Tim Loy and Justin Watson are joined by Greg Hopkins, Mark Laws, Roy Sanders, and David Robins to recap UFC Prague, and preview both UFC 235 and Friday night’s Valor Fighting Challenge 56: Fight Night At The Joe from Knoxville, TN.
Before the guys get into all that, they are joined by one half of the co-main event for Friday night’s Valor Fighting Challenge 56 card, Jordan Weeks. He’ll be battling Charlie Alexander in Knoxville at 160 lbs. Jordan talks about having to cut weight to make the fight and although the two have been on the same fight card in the past, they’ve never squared off before and Jordan guarantees it’s going to be an entertaining fight. He talks about how he’s training for the always aggressive Alexander and how he’s looking to get back into the win column.
From there, the guys recap UFC Prague and really go in depth on Saturday night’s UFC 235, headlined by Jon Jones and Anthony Smith.
Finally, the guys spend the majority of the show previewing Friday night’s full fight card for Valor Fighting Challenge 56: Fight Night At The Joe in Knoxville, TN.
Valor Fighting Challenge 56: Fight Night At The Joe Fight Card
- Elijah Gilbertson v Jalen Harper
- Shawn Miller v Nick Wigley
- Chad “The Freak” Finnerty v CJ Tallent
- Joe Booher v Josh Miller
- Emily Keck v Ashley Lott
- Micah Downs v “The Sea Goat” Anthony Cochran
- Taylor Wilson v Caleb Miller
- Javin Hill v Coalton Dunn
- Devin Davis v Ethan Beddingfield
- James Arden v Stevean “Tank” Wilson
- Fotini “Tini Beast” Kandris v Morgan Hickam
- Jeremy Rogers v Dre Miley
- Anastasia Bruce v “The Shanimal” Shanna Young
- Roy “Real Steel” Sanders v Billy “Two Tone” Combs
- Co-Main Event: Jordan Weeks v “C4” Charlie Alexander
- Co-Main Event: Nick “Overblood” Martino v “Slick” Nick Gehrts