When was the last time you were completely knocked off balance by “bad news?” From the boardroom to the baseball diamond, it’s all too common for a negative piece of information or a careless comment to temporarily derail the Zone. In the last episode of the Jim Fannin Show, we looked at how to eliminate negative stress (not all stress, since that’s impossible and you need some stress to reach peak performance). This week is all about guiding you through turning those negatives into positives while influencing the people around you to do the same.
In this episode you’ll learn why stress and negativity impact more than just the skeletal muscles (that you use to swing a golf club or throw a ball) and also hinder the function of smooth muscles, which control everything from digestion to focus and mental clarity. And if negative news and attitudes are affecting you, it won’t be long before your family, team or company are experiencing the same symptoms.
Here’s the great news! Positivity is just as contagious as negativity. When you have a healthy S.C.O.R.E. level, this becomes your attitudinal fingerprint to leave an impression on everything you touch. That puts you in the position to identify where the people around you are temporarily deficient, so that you can spread self-discipline, concentration, optimism, relaxation and enjoyment as needed.
Healthy S.C.O.R.E. levels are what can take a P&L statement from red to black, a team from the bottom of the standings to first place, and a family from turmoil and tension to peace and happiness. All it takes is an influencer for positivity. In this episode I’ll walk you through how to do it.
You’ll also learn:
• How the Cleveland Cavaliers and the Golden State Warriors have both achieved high daily standards to meet for the fourth time in the NBA finals. Four consecutive finals matchups has never happened in pro sports history!
• The way to help an under-performing employee to become a high achiever in 90 days.
• How I helped a member of the Secret Service in New York City raise his enjoyment for balanced S.C.O.R.E. levels.
• How intuition connected me (I was looking for hats) to a gifted hatter in SoHo, Manhattan who was simultaneously seeking business advice.
• The secret to Orel Hershiser’s record setting 59 consecutive shutout innings.
Finally…..we place our orders at the Zone Café and send you out for an awesome Zone Week!
Be in the Zone™!
If you have questions, comments, or something you want us to cover during our “Ask Jim” segment, you can email Jim directly and we’ll cover it on next week’s show!
Don’t forget to order Jim’s new book, “The Blueprint: A Proven Plan For Successful Living” now at Amazon.com!
Ready to see results in every major area of your life in just 7-10 days? Get Jim’s 90-Second Rule™ program, consisting of 6-hours of audio, write-able workbook and video. Click here: 90-second-rule
Check out more episodes of The Jim Fannin Show on Radio Influence!
If you’re seeking to be entertained and educated while you become your genuine, authentic best self, The Jim Fannin Show is your weekly, go-to place to be.
Jim Fannin is America’s ZoneCoach®, coaching more champions in sports, business and life than anyone on earth for over 40 years. As one of the world’s foremost thought leaders, he is more than a life, business or sports coach. He is a “change your life” coach. With the ONLY proven blueprint for attracting the Zone mindset, Jim has helped transform millions of people’s lives by providing proven tools and techniques to create simplicity, balance and abundance.
Mr. Fannin has 40+ years of professional coaching, consulting and public speaking experience. He has coached 1000+ professional athletes from 10 sports and tens of thousands of individuals and hundreds of companies from 50 industries in peak performance. All have set personal records. Many have set team, industry or world records.
Each week Jim will focus the show on the peak performance mindset called the Zone. With his vast experience working with the best of the best, Jim will deliver the goods on who’s currently IN the Zone, who’s NOT and how you can find your own Zone pathway to success.
Jim’s client list reads as a “who’s who” list and his in-depth experience with their accomplishments are what set The Jim Fannin Show apart.
Jim Fannin has personally coached (to name a few):
- Chairmen, CEOs, and Senior Executives from 350 of the Fortune 500 from 50 different industries
- World’s #1 pro golfer; 10 different pro golfers to their first victory; LPGA major Champion; 3 NCAA champions; 8 time Big Ten golf champions; World’s #1 golf instructor
- Olympic gold medalists
- 2 MLB Hall Of Famers; 5 MLB MVPs; 26 MLB All Stars; 4 Cy Young Award winners; NBA All Stars; NFL All Pros; World Cup players; MLS Cup champions; MLS MVPs
- 7 World’s Top 10 pro tennis players; #1 pro from 16 different countries; 4x Wimbledon Doubles champion; World Davis Cup finalist;
French Open champion; 7 National Amateur champions; 12 State Amateur champions
- NCAA All Americans from six different sports
- NCAA Coaches Of The Year; MLB Manager Of The Year; NBA Coach Of The Year
- World Champion Poker players
- New York Times Best Selling Authors
- Academy Award winning director
- Actors, authors, screenwriters, musicians, opera singers, country singers, artists, scientists, politicians, and two entire American cities (for real)
Want to know how to attract the Zone? Download weekly to discover the pathway to your untapped potential as Jim guides you through the intricate process of peak performance. Listen, learn and be entertained as America’s ZoneCoach, Jim Fannin reveals his 40-year secrets of success.