Imagine walking by one of the best (and highest paid) musicians in the world performing for free, just for your enjoyment. But instead of stopping to enjoy this once-in-a-lifetime experience, you rush on to your destination, tuning out the sweet music played on one of the most expensive instruments in the world.
I won’t spoil the whole story, since it’s showcased in this week’s episode of The Jim Fannin Show (aka America’s Most Positive Podcast™), but rest assured thousands of people ignored a moment that will never come again. Why? Because these early morning commuters were lost in chaos thinking.
Small, medium and large corporations lose untold profits each year because of chaos leadership, management and thinking. It costs elite teams championship titles they had the skill to win, but not the collective champion’s mindset. Chaos thinking can even cause you to miss out on life’s most beautiful moments.
Here is the good news! Even if you’ve been lost in chaos thinking all day or even all of 2018, you can fix it… NOW. In this episode, you’ll receive the mental tools and tactics to get out of chaos thinking and back on the path to being your genuine, authentic best self.
In this episode of the Jim Fannin Show, you will learn:
• That 60% of the average person’s thoughts are in natural chaos and how you can drastically reduce or eliminate chaos thinking and start performing like a champion.
• The steps you must take if you find yourself “thinking like a goldfish” and unable to hold a thought for more than a few seconds.
• How Desiree Linden overcame brutal race conditions to become the first American woman in 33 years to win the Boston Marathon.
• The “feel good” story of how a grandson surprised his grandmother with an unselfish act just weeks before she died.
• The three critical things needed to empower your team.
• How two seniors are making a difference in the lives of disabled veterans.
• What you can do to help the elderly (You do know you’ll be old someday).
• The significant statistics that both LeBron James and Dwyane Wade have surpassed in the NBA playoffs, by consistently achieving a high standard of performance.
• How to have your best year of golf ever in 2018! Ready to play your best round of golf with your same old swing? Check out my exclusive Golf in the Zone™ School!
• My solutions and answers to the “Ask Jim” Mailbag segment. Today I answer. “What do I say if I have to represent my business to the media after a “negative event?”
Finally, we place our order at the Zone Café, as we send you out for an awesome Zone week!
Be in the Zone™!
If you have questions, comments, or something you want us to cover during our “Ask Jim” segment, you can email Jim directly and we’ll cover it on next week’s show!
Don’t forget to order Jim’s new book, “The Blueprint: A Proven Plan For Successful Living” now at Amazon.com!
Ready to see results in every major area of your life in just 7-10 days? Get Jim’s 90-Second Rule™ program, consisting of 6-hours of audio, write-able workbook and video. Click here: 90-second-rule
Check out more episodes of The Jim Fannin Show on Radio Influence!
If you’re seeking to be entertained and educated while you become your genuine, authentic best self, The Jim Fannin Show is your weekly, go-to place to be.
Jim Fannin is America’s ZoneCoach®, coaching more champions in sports, business and life than anyone on earth for over 40 years. As one of the world’s foremost thought leaders, he is more than a life, business or sports coach. He is a “change your life” coach. With the ONLY proven blueprint for attracting the Zone mindset, Jim has helped transform millions of people’s lives by providing proven tools and techniques to create simplicity, balance and abundance.
Mr. Fannin has 40+ years of professional coaching, consulting and public speaking experience. He has coached 1000+ professional athletes from 10 sports and tens of thousands of individuals and hundreds of companies from 50 industries in peak performance. All have set personal records. Many have set team, industry or world records.
Each week Jim will focus the show on the peak performance mindset called the Zone. With his vast experience working with the best of the best, Jim will deliver the goods on who’s currently IN the Zone, who’s NOT and how you can find your own Zone pathway to success.
Jim’s client list reads as a “who’s who” list and his in-depth experience with their accomplishments are what set The Jim Fannin Show apart.
Jim Fannin has personally coached (to name a few):
- Chairmen, CEOs, and Senior Executives from 350 of the Fortune 500 from 50 different industries
- World’s #1 pro golfer; 10 different pro golfers to their first victory; LPGA major Champion; 3 NCAA champions; 8 time Big Ten golf champions; World’s #1 golf instructor
- Olympic gold medalists
- 2 MLB Hall Of Famers; 5 MLB MVPs; 26 MLB All Stars; 4 Cy Young Award winners; NBA All Stars; NFL All Pros; World Cup players; MLS Cup champions; MLS MVPs
- 7 World’s Top 10 pro tennis players; #1 pro from 16 different countries; 4x Wimbledon Doubles champion; World Davis Cup finalist;
French Open champion; 7 National Amateur champions; 12 State Amateur champions
- NCAA All Americans from six different sports
- NCAA Coaches Of The Year; MLB Manager Of The Year; NBA Coach Of The Year
- World Champion Poker players
- New York Times Best Selling Authors
- Academy Award winning director
- Actors, authors, screenwriters, musicians, opera singers, country singers, artists, scientists, politicians, and two entire American cities (for real)
Want to know how to attract the Zone? Download weekly to discover the pathway to your untapped potential as Jim guides you through the intricate process of peak performance. Listen, learn and be entertained as America’s ZoneCoach, Jim Fannin reveals his 40-year secrets of success.