What is blocking your pathway to success? Why haven’t you achieved all you want to accomplish? Why is it taking so long? In this week’s Jim Fannin Show, you will find answers to all of these questions. Be ready to sit-in on two of my “live” private coaching sessions. I promise each will reveal what you need to do to advance to your next level of success.
What could a Grammy nominated songwriter, who dreams of capturing music’s most coveted award, have in common with a college runner coming off of an injury?
To the casual listener, absolutely nothing. The former sits down with a guitar or piano to try to channel his creativity into transcendent moments of human emotion, while the latter is trying to reach peak performance for the NCAA Division II tournament.
However, in this episode you’ll discover that both can reach peak performance by eliminating chaos thinking. In a first ever on America’s Most Positive Podcast, I take calls from two performers who have done well but are still trying to reach their next level of success. With each of our guests, I know absolutely nothing about them until they’re “live” on the show. Hear their stories and witness how I help them go to the next level.
I’m not going to drop any spoilers, but if you’re a longtime listener to the Jim Fannin Show you can probably guess that both need to swap out chaos thinking for a crystal-clear vision of the future.
In this episode of the Jim Fannin Show, you will learn:
• How chaos thinking places a blindfold on achieving success.
• Why a blueprint is crucial for a dream to come true.
• Why you must know the exact details of your well-defined goals and aspirations.
• How the B2A Principle of reverse-engineering your vision or dream works like magic and sets you on a pathway of success.
• The mental shift the Kentucky men’s basketball team made to go from a losing streak to winning the SEC Tournament and advance their hopes of another NCAA championship.
• The one tool to use when you realize your mind is in chaos. You can tap into the mindset of a true champion in just 90 seconds or less!
• Why a one-hour private coaching session with Jim will be a life-changer.
Also, I answer a coaching question from the “Ask Jim” Mailbag about how to help children achieve mental focus and peak performance when they’re dealing with apprehension before the big game.
Finally, we place our order at the Zone Café, as we send you out for an awesome Zone week!
Be in the Zone™!
If you have questions, comments, or something you want us to cover during our “Ask Jim” segment, you can email Jim directly and we’ll cover it on next week’s show!
Don’t forget to order Jim’s new book, “The Blueprint: A Proven Plan For Successful Living” now at Amazon.com!
Ready to see results in every major area of your life in just 7-10 days? Get Jim’s 90-Second Rule™ program, consisting of 6-hours of audio, write-able workbook and video. Click here: 90-second-rule
Check out more episodes of The Jim Fannin Show on Radio Influence!
If you’re seeking to be entertained and educated while you become your genuine, authentic best self, The Jim Fannin Show is your weekly, go-to place to be.
Jim Fannin is America’s ZoneCoach®, coaching more champions in sports, business and life than anyone on earth for over 40 years. As one of the world’s foremost thought leaders, he is more than a life, business or sports coach. He is a “change your life” coach. With the ONLY proven blueprint for attracting the Zone mindset, Jim has helped transform millions of people’s lives by providing proven tools and techniques to create simplicity, balance and abundance.
Mr. Fannin has 40+ years of professional coaching, consulting and public speaking experience. He has coached 1000+ professional athletes from 10 sports and tens of thousands of individuals and hundreds of companies from 50 industries in peak performance. All have set personal records. Many have set team, industry or world records.
Each week Jim will focus the show on the peak performance mindset called the Zone. With his vast experience working with the best of the best, Jim will deliver the goods on who’s currently IN the Zone, who’s NOT and how you can find your own Zone pathway to success.
Jim’s client list reads as a “who’s who” list and his in-depth experience with their accomplishments are what set The Jim Fannin Show apart.
Jim Fannin has personally coached (to name a few):
- Chairmen, CEOs, and Senior Executives from 350 of the Fortune 500 from 50 different industries
- World’s #1 pro golfer; 10 different pro golfers to their first victory; LPGA major Champion; 3 NCAA champions; 8 time Big Ten golf champions; World’s #1 golf instructor
- Olympic gold medalists
- 2 MLB Hall Of Famers; 5 MLB MVPs; 26 MLB All Stars; 4 Cy Young Award winners; NBA All Stars; NFL All Pros; World Cup players; MLS Cup champions; MLS MVPs
- 7 World’s Top 10 pro tennis players; #1 pro from 16 different countries; 4x Wimbledon Doubles champion; World Davis Cup finalist;
French Open champion; 7 National Amateur champions; 12 State Amateur champions
- NCAA All Americans from six different sports
- NCAA Coaches Of The Year; MLB Manager Of The Year; NBA Coach Of The Year
- World Champion Poker players
- New York Times Best Selling Authors
- Academy Award winning director
- Actors, authors, screenwriters, musicians, opera singers, country singers, artists, scientists, politicians, and two entire American cities (for real)
Want to know how to attract the Zone? Download weekly to discover the pathway to your untapped potential as Jim guides you through the intricate process of peak performance. Listen, learn and be entertained as America’s ZoneCoach, Jim Fannin reveals his 40-year secrets of success.