Life can knock you down! Adversity can blindside even the most optimistic person. At some point in our lives, many of us will know what it feels like to go through a job loss. For head football coach Teddy Keaton, this challenge hit like a tidal wave. In one short, blunt phone call, Teddy was told his college was ending his entire football program due to financial constraints. This meant Teddy was not only out of a job but was forced to say goodbye to players he had recruited from around the country because they believed in his vision. Even worse, Teddy was going through a divorce and quickly burning through his life savings.
For an extremely optimistic and highly motivated coach, Teddy was knocked down. He had suddenly reached rock bottom. No job, little to no cash, and no family support system.
These simultaneous challenges could rock anyone’s world. Teddy could have easily quit and given up on his dreams and goals. But Teddy is a true Zoniac! I won’t spoil the ending to the story (which is in this episode), but as you can guess, it’s a very happy one.
We will all encounter challenges. In fact, the more ambitious the goals in your life blueprint, the steeper the mountain you have to climb. In this episode, we look at S.C.O.R.E.® Breakers, and how to overcome them to achieve the well-defined goals that lead to your visions and dreams.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
• How Teddy Keaton held onto hope during the most challenging period of his life, and how he employed the S.C.O.R.E.® System to achieve success both professionally and personally.
• What to do when factors beyond your control temporarily interrupt your focus on your well-defined goals, and how to get right back on track.
• The four types of visualization and why it’s so important to envision what happens after your big wins.
• The champion’s mindset behind the stunning victories achieved by both the Minnesota Vikings and Philadelphia Eagles last Sunday, during one of the most exciting weekends in NFL playoff history.
As always, we wrap up by placing our order at the Zone Café as we send you out for a Zone week!
Be in the Zone™!
If you have questions, comments, or something you want us to cover during our “Ask Jim” segment, you can email Jim directly and we’ll cover it on next week’s show!
Don’t forget to pre-order Jim’s new book, “The Blueprint: A Proven Plan For Successful Living” now at Amazon.com!
Ready to see results in every major area of your life in just 7-10 days? Get Jim’s 90-Second Rule™ program, consisting of 6-hours of audio, write-able workbook and video. Click here: 90-second-rule
If you have any questions, comments, or requests for a topic you would like Jim to discuss, you can e-mail Jim directly!
Check out more episodes of The Jim Fannin Show on Radio Influence!
If you’re seeking to be entertained and educated while you become your genuine, authentic best self, The Jim Fannin Show is your weekly, go-to place to be.
Jim Fannin is America’s ZoneCoach®, coaching more champions in sports, business and life than anyone on earth for over 40 years. As one of the world’s foremost thought leaders, he is more than a life, business or sports coach. He is a “change your life” coach. With the ONLY proven blueprint for attracting the Zone mindset, Jim has helped transform millions of people’s lives by providing proven tools and techniques to create simplicity, balance and abundance.
Mr. Fannin has 40+ years of professional coaching, consulting and public speaking experience. He has coached 1000+ professional athletes from 10 sports and tens of thousands of individuals and hundreds of companies from 50 industries in peak performance. All have set personal records. Many have set team, industry or world records.
Each week Jim will focus the show on the peak performance mindset called the Zone. With his vast experience working with the best of the best, Jim will deliver the goods on who’s currently IN the Zone, who’s NOT and how you can find your own Zone pathway to success.
Jim’s client list reads as a “who’s who” list and his in-depth experience with their accomplishments are what set The Jim Fannin Show apart.
Jim Fannin has personally coached (to name a few):
- Chairmen, CEOs, and Senior Executives from 350 of the Fortune 500 from 50 different industries
- World’s #1 pro golfer; 10 different pro golfers to their first victory; LPGA major Champion; 3 NCAA champions; 8 time Big Ten golf champions; World’s #1 golf instructor
- Olympic gold medalists
- 2 MLB Hall Of Famers; 5 MLB MVPs; 26 MLB All Stars; 4 Cy Young Award winners; NBA All Stars; NFL All Pros; World Cup players; MLS Cup champions; MLS MVPs
- 7 World’s Top 10 pro tennis players; #1 pro from 16 different countries; 4x Wimbledon Doubles champion; World Davis Cup finalist;
French Open champion; 7 National Amateur champions; 12 State Amateur champions
- NCAA All Americans from six different sports
- NCAA Coaches Of The Year; MLB Manager Of The Year; NBA Coach Of The Year
- World Champion Poker players
- New York Times Best Selling Authors
- Academy Award winning director
- Actors, authors, screenwriters, musicians, opera singers, country singers, artists, scientists, politicians, and two entire American cities (for real)
Want to know how to attract the Zone? Download weekly to discover the pathway to your untapped potential as Jim guides you through the intricate process of peak performance. Listen, learn and be entertained as America’s ZoneCoach, Jim Fannin reveals his 40-year secrets of success.