“Where did the summer go?” How many times have you heard that phrase in your life? July, August and September can go one of two ways. In the first scenario, you arrive at October stressed out and wishing for a do-over. In the second scenario, you’ve both accomplished major goals and enjoyed ample amounts of downtime with loved ones and friends.
Accomplishing more while playing more isn’t a paradox. It’s how the S.C.O.R.E.® Success System works! If you do nothing but work this summer, your self-discipline and concentration will skyrocket until they eventually drop to the point where effectiveness goes out the window. But if you do nothing but blow off your responsibilities for endless afternoons at the golf course or beach, October will hit you like a gale force wind, as you play catch up in the last quarter of 2018 (under twice as much stress).
The solution? To have the best third quarter of your life, personally and professionally, design what you want to accomplish (measurable goals) for the next 92 days. Then, create a blueprint for accomplishing those goals one day, week and month at a time.
You can (and will!) have an incredible third quarter to 2018 with this method, and in the latest episode of the Jim Fannin Show, I break it all down for you.
In this episode you’ll learn:
• How John Peck, a veteran who lost both arms in Afghanistan, threw out the first pitch at a minor league baseball game after a 13-hour double arm transplant surgery, performed partially under a microscope.
• The story of how a “missing player” I coached had an amazing performance at Wimbledon by laughing his way through the quarterfinals.
• The mindset that J.D. Martinez adopted to transform from a player who was kicked back down to the minors to leading the American League in home runs this year as the dominant slugger for the Boston Red Sox.
• Why you must “sharpen the ax” in order to stay laser-focused during a quarter with multiple holidays, vacations and short work weeks.
• How Jane the Virgin actress Gina Rodriguez decreased her odds of winning an Emmy Award, but sent an undocumented high school student to Princeton University.
Also, I answer a question from the “Ask Jim” Mailbag about helping a softball player adopt pre-game rituals to reach a higher standard of play.
Finally, we place our orders at the Zone Café as we send you out for an awesome Zone Week!
Be in the Zone™!
If you have questions, comments, or something you want us to cover during our “Ask Jim” segment, you can email Jim directly and we’ll cover it on next week’s show!
Don’t forget to order Jim’s new book, “The Blueprint: A Proven Plan For Successful Living” now at Amazon.com!
Ready to see results in every major area of your life in just 7-10 days? Get Jim’s 90-Second Rule™ program, consisting of 6-hours of audio, write-able workbook and video. Click here: 90-second-rule
Check out more episodes of The Jim Fannin Show on Radio Influence!
If you’re seeking to be entertained and educated while you become your genuine, authentic best self, The Jim Fannin Show is your weekly, go-to place to be.
Jim Fannin is America’s ZoneCoach®, coaching more champions in sports, business and life than anyone on earth for over 40 years. As one of the world’s foremost thought leaders, he is more than a life, business or sports coach. He is a “change your life” coach. With the ONLY proven blueprint for attracting the Zone mindset, Jim has helped transform millions of people’s lives by providing proven tools and techniques to create simplicity, balance and abundance.
Mr. Fannin has 40+ years of professional coaching, consulting and public speaking experience. He has coached 1000+ professional athletes from 10 sports and tens of thousands of individuals and hundreds of companies from 50 industries in peak performance. All have set personal records. Many have set team, industry or world records.
Each week Jim will focus the show on the peak performance mindset called the Zone. With his vast experience working with the best of the best, Jim will deliver the goods on who’s currently IN the Zone, who’s NOT and how you can find your own Zone pathway to success.
Jim’s client list reads as a “who’s who” list and his in-depth experience with their accomplishments are what set The Jim Fannin Show apart.
Jim Fannin has personally coached (to name a few):
- Chairmen, CEOs, and Senior Executives from 350 of the Fortune 500 from 50 different industries
- World’s #1 pro golfer; 10 different pro golfers to their first victory; LPGA major Champion; 3 NCAA champions; 8 time Big Ten golf champions; World’s #1 golf instructor
- Olympic gold medalists
- 2 MLB Hall Of Famers; 5 MLB MVPs; 26 MLB All Stars; 4 Cy Young Award winners; NBA All Stars; NFL All Pros; World Cup players; MLS Cup champions; MLS MVPs
- 7 World’s Top 10 pro tennis players; #1 pro from 16 different countries; 4x Wimbledon Doubles champion; World Davis Cup finalist;
French Open champion; 7 National Amateur champions; 12 State Amateur champions
- NCAA All Americans from six different sports
- NCAA Coaches Of The Year; MLB Manager Of The Year; NBA Coach Of The Year
- World Champion Poker players
- New York Times Best Selling Authors
- Academy Award winning director
- Actors, authors, screenwriters, musicians, opera singers, country singers, artists, scientists, politicians, and two entire American cities (for real)
Want to know how to attract the Zone? Download weekly to discover the pathway to your untapped potential as Jim guides you through the intricate process of peak performance. Listen, learn and be entertained as America’s ZoneCoach, Jim Fannin reveals his 40-year secrets of success.