On this episode of the Jim Fannin Show, I coach (live) three individual call-ins, who I’d never met before. With each “coaching” guest, we dive deep into tactics, tools and tips specific to each arena and goal.
Luke is a hockey player immediately weighed down by the past each time he cycles out of the game. Andrew is a salesman and avid golfer overthinking each time he uses his irons or picks up the phone. Haley is a new entrepreneur with a goal to make six figures by the end of 2018 but is uncertain of the path she should take to get there.
On the surface, these individuals seem to have nothing in common but when you listen, you’ll find Luke, Andrew, and Haley each need one or more elements of the S.C.O.R.E.® Success System to overcome a major obstacle. Each needed a coaching edge and I was happy to oblige.
Your aspirations may not be to make the NHL, increase sales or make a career change, but you’re going to recognize some of your own challenges and hopefully walk away with renewed solutions. Listen as I swiftly create mini-blueprints for each guest to focus their efforts and then apply the same tools and techniques to manifest your own personal dreams.
In this episode you’ll learn:
• How World Cup fans in Mexico created a “micro earthquake” that registered on seismic readers, and the key ingredient coach Carlos Osorio used to lead Mexico to an upset over Germany.
• Why “swift analysis” should always happen after (never during) athletic competition in order to achieve peak performance.
• Where to look in business for the easiest and often most obvious (but overlooked) source of additional revenue.
• Why and how 8-12 seconds for each golf shot dictates your success.
• How the Houston Astros went on an incredible 10-0 win streak on the road.
• Why back-to-back U.S. Open winner Brooks Koepka was able to take first place despite a rib injury he was hiding from the media.
Also, I answer a question from the “Ask Jim” Mailbag about keeping a business team hungry when sales are coming easily.
Finally, we place our orders at the Zone Café as we send you out for an awesome Zone Week!
Be in the Zone™!
If you have questions, comments, or something you want us to cover during our “Ask Jim” segment, you can email Jim directly and we’ll cover it on next week’s show!
Don’t forget to order Jim’s new book, “The Blueprint: A Proven Plan For Successful Living” now at Amazon.com!
Ready to see results in every major area of your life in just 7-10 days? Get Jim’s 90-Second Rule™ program, consisting of 6-hours of audio, write-able workbook and video. Click here: 90-second-rule
Check out more episodes of The Jim Fannin Show on Radio Influence!
If you’re seeking to be entertained and educated while you become your genuine, authentic best self, The Jim Fannin Show is your weekly, go-to place to be.
Jim Fannin is America’s ZoneCoach®, coaching more champions in sports, business and life than anyone on earth for over 40 years. As one of the world’s foremost thought leaders, he is more than a life, business or sports coach. He is a “change your life” coach. With the ONLY proven blueprint for attracting the Zone mindset, Jim has helped transform millions of people’s lives by providing proven tools and techniques to create simplicity, balance and abundance.
Mr. Fannin has 40+ years of professional coaching, consulting and public speaking experience. He has coached 1000+ professional athletes from 10 sports and tens of thousands of individuals and hundreds of companies from 50 industries in peak performance. All have set personal records. Many have set team, industry or world records.
Each week Jim will focus the show on the peak performance mindset called the Zone. With his vast experience working with the best of the best, Jim will deliver the goods on who’s currently IN the Zone, who’s NOT and how you can find your own Zone pathway to success.
Jim’s client list reads as a “who’s who” list and his in-depth experience with their accomplishments are what set The Jim Fannin Show apart.
Jim Fannin has personally coached (to name a few):
- Chairmen, CEOs, and Senior Executives from 350 of the Fortune 500 from 50 different industries
- World’s #1 pro golfer; 10 different pro golfers to their first victory; LPGA major Champion; 3 NCAA champions; 8 time Big Ten golf champions; World’s #1 golf instructor
- Olympic gold medalists
- 2 MLB Hall Of Famers; 5 MLB MVPs; 26 MLB All Stars; 4 Cy Young Award winners; NBA All Stars; NFL All Pros; World Cup players; MLS Cup champions; MLS MVPs
- 7 World’s Top 10 pro tennis players; #1 pro from 16 different countries; 4x Wimbledon Doubles champion; World Davis Cup finalist;
French Open champion; 7 National Amateur champions; 12 State Amateur champions
- NCAA All Americans from six different sports
- NCAA Coaches Of The Year; MLB Manager Of The Year; NBA Coach Of The Year
- World Champion Poker players
- New York Times Best Selling Authors
- Academy Award winning director
- Actors, authors, screenwriters, musicians, opera singers, country singers, artists, scientists, politicians, and two entire American cities (for real)
Want to know how to attract the Zone? Download weekly to discover the pathway to your untapped potential as Jim guides you through the intricate process of peak performance. Listen, learn and be entertained as America’s ZoneCoach, Jim Fannin reveals his 40-year secrets of success.