If I walked up to you today and simply said the word “stress,” what would come to your mind? Some would say “Jim, I’m so stressed out, I just don’t know what to do?” Others would reply “I live off stress, along with several gallons of coffee each week.”
It is true that cortisol is one natural hormone that attracts the Zone. However, stress left unchecked in one arena (such as at work), can quickly bleed excessive cortisol into your home life, wellness and passionate hobbies. Negative stress hides out in your muscles. It constricts blood flow causing a loss of clarity. You definitely don’t want to to swing a golf club, conduct a crucial meeting or paint a masterpiece stressed to the max!
Here is the good news! As stressful moments arrive, you can use the proven tools of the S.C.O.R.E.® Success System to increase performance before you’re thrown into a spiral of distraction, anxiety, worry, excessive caffeine and alcohol use and sleeplessness. Each of these negative stress reactions diminish performance and eventually wreak havoc in every arena of your life.
This episode is all about stress-busting and shutting negativity down before it rampantly spreads.
In this episode you’ll learn:
• How to watch for the common stress pitfalls in each arena of your life, from work to home to relationships to hobbies and passions.
• Why it’s absolutely essential for your home to be a sanctuary of peace and harmony.
• Stress-busting tools that work in less than 90-seconds.
• Why investing in the tools needed for a good night’s sleep is one of your best investments.
• How pitcher Jordan Hicks got into the Zone to throw the fastest recorded pitch in history (105.1 miles per hour!), as part of a streak of the five fastest pitches in major league baseball this season.
• The unlikely story of the pro expansion team that’s going to the finals in their first year of existence!
• The milestone LeBron James crossed after a stellar performance in game four of the NBA Eastern Conference Finals.
Plus, I answer a question from the “Ask Jim” Mailbag about how to use strategic questions and reading body language to determine if a job candidate has a high level of self-discipline.
Finally…..we place our orders at the Zone Café and send you out for an awesome Zone Week!
Be in the Zone™!
If you have questions, comments, or something you want us to cover during our “Ask Jim” segment, you can email Jim directly and we’ll cover it on next week’s show!
Don’t forget to order Jim’s new book, “The Blueprint: A Proven Plan For Successful Living” now at Amazon.com!
Ready to see results in every major area of your life in just 7-10 days? Get Jim’s 90-Second Rule™ program, consisting of 6-hours of audio, write-able workbook and video. Click here: 90-second-rule
Check out more episodes of The Jim Fannin Show on Radio Influence!
If you’re seeking to be entertained and educated while you become your genuine, authentic best self, The Jim Fannin Show is your weekly, go-to place to be.
Jim Fannin is America’s ZoneCoach®, coaching more champions in sports, business and life than anyone on earth for over 40 years. As one of the world’s foremost thought leaders, he is more than a life, business or sports coach. He is a “change your life” coach. With the ONLY proven blueprint for attracting the Zone mindset, Jim has helped transform millions of people’s lives by providing proven tools and techniques to create simplicity, balance and abundance.
Mr. Fannin has 40+ years of professional coaching, consulting and public speaking experience. He has coached 1000+ professional athletes from 10 sports and tens of thousands of individuals and hundreds of companies from 50 industries in peak performance. All have set personal records. Many have set team, industry or world records.
Each week Jim will focus the show on the peak performance mindset called the Zone. With his vast experience working with the best of the best, Jim will deliver the goods on who’s currently IN the Zone, who’s NOT and how you can find your own Zone pathway to success.
Jim’s client list reads as a “who’s who” list and his in-depth experience with their accomplishments are what set The Jim Fannin Show apart.
Jim Fannin has personally coached (to name a few):
- Chairmen, CEOs, and Senior Executives from 350 of the Fortune 500 from 50 different industries
- World’s #1 pro golfer; 10 different pro golfers to their first victory; LPGA major Champion; 3 NCAA champions; 8 time Big Ten golf champions; World’s #1 golf instructor
- Olympic gold medalists
- 2 MLB Hall Of Famers; 5 MLB MVPs; 26 MLB All Stars; 4 Cy Young Award winners; NBA All Stars; NFL All Pros; World Cup players; MLS Cup champions; MLS MVPs
- 7 World’s Top 10 pro tennis players; #1 pro from 16 different countries; 4x Wimbledon Doubles champion; World Davis Cup finalist;
French Open champion; 7 National Amateur champions; 12 State Amateur champions
- NCAA All Americans from six different sports
- NCAA Coaches Of The Year; MLB Manager Of The Year; NBA Coach Of The Year
- World Champion Poker players
- New York Times Best Selling Authors
- Academy Award winning director
- Actors, authors, screenwriters, musicians, opera singers, country singers, artists, scientists, politicians, and two entire American cities (for real)
Want to know how to attract the Zone? Download weekly to discover the pathway to your untapped potential as Jim guides you through the intricate process of peak performance. Listen, learn and be entertained as America’s ZoneCoach, Jim Fannin reveals his 40-year secrets of success.