Jason opens up this episode of The MMA Report Podcast by discussing perception vs. reality regarding the voice fighters have with the Association of Boxing Commissions and Combative Sports. Plus, he hits on the comments former UFC women’s bantamweight champion Julianna Pena made on the UFC Vegas 59 Post Fight Show before getting to a five-pack of mixed martial arts interviews.
- Neiman Gracie (starts at 11:26 mark); Previews matchup against Goiti Yamauchi at Bellator 284 on Friday.
- Josh Hill (starts at 22:18 mark); Previews matchup against Marcos Breno at Bellator 284 on Friday.
- Orion Cosce (starts at 34:32 mark); Recaps victory against Blood Diamond at UFC 277.
- Hector Vasquez (starts at 49:12 mark); BJJ coach and works with multiple fighters, including Brandon Moreno.
- Garrett Wells (starts at 1:07:18 mark); Previews matchup against Rudy Morales at Shamrock FC: Summer Bash on Saturday.
Follow, Rate, and Review on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher iHeartRadio, Spotify, TuneIn, and Google Podcast.
Follow Jason Floyd on Twitter and Instagram
Follow Daniel Galvan on Twitter
Subscribe to The MMA Report on YouTube for all of our original video content.