Krush Performance: Nutrition Strategies

KP - PHOTO FOR RI SHOWThis week, we are talking nutrition top to bottom! Nutrition, weight control, and dieting are hot topics as we head into the holiday season so this week, let’s get ahead of the game and talk Nutrition and Nutrition Strategies with Brian St. Pierre of Precision Nutrition and look at the Precision approach to performance eating for sport, business, school and life in general.

There is no escaping poor nutrition. It affects everything you do and the implications in the areas of health and wellness are as important as they are with our performance athletes.

What if I told you that diet and weight related diseases have taken over from smoking as the number one preventable causes of death. With more than 2/3rds of the population dealing with weight management issues, you would think we’d have it all figured out but with everything we know, we are still trending in the wrong direction. That’s very concerning when you consider that the North American weight loss industry generates BILLIONS of dollars a/year.

So, what can you do:

First, exercise regularly. It’s a critical component for overall health but when it comes to making a difference in your weight, exercise is a distant second to diet choices.

Exercise can only influence 20% of your overall modifiable weight whereas your diet and daily diet choices influence the other 80%.

So, let’s start to get your nutrition right on this week’s episode of Krush Performance.

This episode of Krush Performance is powered by Express VPN. Save money and watch all the games you want with the best VPN available for streaming sports. Find out how you can get three months free at

As always, if you have a topic you would like us to investigate get to us at and, keep yourself on the cutting edge of human performance Subscribe to the Krush podcast and sign up for our weekly Newsletter while you are there.

Subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, TuneIn Radio, ,Google Play, and now on the iHeartRadio app! Don’t forget to rate and review the show!

Follow Jeff Krushell on Twitter and Facebook!

E-Mail Jeff with your questions and comments for the show and don’t forget to visit for live streaming, blogs, links, and so much more.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.