In this episode, Jim and his sidekick/producer Seth discuss how to take an internal audit with S.C.O.R.E.® Awareness. S.C.O.R.E.® is an acronym for Self-Discipline, Concentration, Optimism, Relaxation and Enjoyment. Self-Awareness is one of the greatest strengths a champion possesses, and in this show, we showcase the tools for how to think about what you think about.
What if you could be aware of a challenge at work before your boss noticed it wasn’t going well? What if you could be personally aware of your mindset before you go home and get into a spat with your spouse? What if you could be aware before you walk on stage for a speech that there’s a seed of doubt planted in your mind that could sideline your peak performance?
While touring the world as a professional tennis coach, Jim learned to read which players were mentally engaged and which athletes would struggle on the court in any given day based on their body language and nonverbal communication. Our thoughts guide our actions, and when our thoughts sink into negativity, everything else will follow.
Even if you’re new to the Jim Fannin Show and feel like you’ve been stuck at “average” for years, you can use S.C.O.R.E.® Awareness to achieve peak performance, just like one LPGA player Jim coached who had spent years as a low ranked player and won her first major tournament using S.C.O.R.E.® tools and techniques.
You’ll also find out about:
· Why it’s impossible to be positive and negative at the same time
· How I used extreme positivity and visualization to return to the show after a bout of laryngitis
· Using the 2,000-3,000 thoughts you have ever day to program your subconscious mind for success
· How putting negative images on “the screen of your mind” guides you away from peak performance
· Why the members of the four NCAA football playoffs teams (Georgia, Alabama, Oklahoma, Clemson) must see themselves as more than athletes this season
· How the Cleveland Cavaliers have embraced their respective roles to generate a Zone performance that’s resulted in 12 straight wins
· Why the best teams are non-emotional
Finally, Jim and Seth open the mail bag to answer a question about closing out the sales year strong, even when it feels like no one is picking up the phone. And as always, we place our order at the Zone Café.
Until next week…..BE IN THE ZONE™
If you have questions, comments, or something you want us to cover during our “Ask Jim” segment, you can email Jim directly and we’ll cover it on next week’s show!
Don’t forget to pre-order Jim’s new book, “The Blueprint: A Proven Plan For Successful Living” now at Amazon.com!
Ready to see results in every major area of your life in just 7-10 days? Get Jim’s 90-Second Rule™ program, consisting of 6-hours of audio, write-able workbook and video. Click here: 90-second-rule
If you have any questions, comments, or requests for a topic you would like Jim to discuss, you can e-mail Jim directly!
Follow Jim Fannin on Twitter: @JimFannin
Check out more episodes of The Jim Fannin Show on Radio Influence!
Subscribe to the Jim Fannin Show on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Google Play, and TuneIn Radio
If you’re seeking to be entertained and educated while you become your genuine, authentic best self, The Jim Fannin Show is your weekly, go-to place to be.
Jim Fannin is America’s ZoneCoach®, coaching more champions in sports, business and life than anyone on earth for over 40 years. As one of the world’s foremost thought leaders, he is more than a life, business or sports coach. He is a “change your life” coach. With the ONLY proven blueprint for attracting the Zone mindset, Jim has helped transform millions of people’s lives by providing proven tools and techniques to create simplicity, balance and abundance.
Mr. Fannin has 40+ years of professional coaching, consulting and public speaking experience. He has coached 1000+ professional athletes from 10 sports and tens of thousands of individuals and hundreds of companies from 50 industries in peak performance. All have set personal records. Many have set team, industry or world records.
Each week Jim will focus the show on the peak performance mindset called the Zone. With his vast experience working with the best of the best, Jim will deliver the goods on who’s currently IN the Zone, who’s NOT and how you can find your own Zone pathway to success.
Jim’s client list reads as a “who’s who” list and his in-depth experience with their accomplishments are what set The Jim Fannin Show apart.
Jim Fannin has personally coached (to name a few):
- Chairmen, CEOs, and Senior Executives from 350 of the Fortune 500 from 50 different industries
- World’s #1 pro golfer; 10 different pro golfers to their first victory; LPGA major Champion; 3 NCAA champions; 8 time Big Ten golf champions; World’s #1 golf instructor
- Olympic gold medalists
- 2 MLB Hall Of Famers; 5 MLB MVPs; 26 MLB All Stars; 4 Cy Young Award winners; NBA All Stars; NFL All Pros; World Cup players; MLS Cup champions; MLS MVPs
- 7 World’s Top 10 pro tennis players; #1 pro from 16 different countries; 4x Wimbledon Doubles champion; World Davis Cup finalist;
French Open champion; 7 National Amateur champions; 12 State Amateur champions
- NCAA All Americans from six different sports
- NCAA Coaches Of The Year; MLB Manager Of The Year; NBA Coach Of The Year
- World Champion Poker players
- New York Times Best Selling Authors
- Academy Award winning director
- Actors, authors, screenwriters, musicians, opera singers, country singers, artists, scientists, politicians, and two entire American cities (for real)
Want to know how to attract the Zone? Download weekly to discover the pathway to your untapped potential as Jim guides you through the intricate process of peak performance. Listen, learn and be entertained as America’s ZoneCoach, Jim Fannin reveals his 40-year secrets of success.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Leave a Reply