The brain may very well hold the greatest potential for moving human performance forward. It is one of – if not THE – most complex organisms in our known universe. It is like Mission Control for everything we do. So how do we go about getting control of our brain, our thoughts, our emotions, and ultimately our performance?
In our special series titled “The Krush Brain Game,” we have been digging down deep trying to get a better idea of what brain performance is all about and how to define “the brain” in terms of human performance.
We know the brain is a huge piece of the performance puzzle and new advances in technology are not only allowing us to map and track brain performance like never before but also allowing us to train the brain – IN REAL TIME and in ways that we have NEVER been able to until recently.
This week on Krush Performance, we talk with Lawrence Klein, Co-Founder and Vice-Chairman of the Board of Thought Technology.
Founded in 1975, Thought Technology is the world’s leading biofeedback, neurofeedback, and psychophysiological instrument manufacturer. Thought Technology has pushed the industry to new heights, and they are about to announce some very, exciting new health and performance initiatives as they continue to set the standard and raise the bar in human performance.
This week’s episode wraps up “The Krush Brain Game” Series. However, we have just scratched the surface when it comes to the Brain Game, we will be revisiting the discussion moving forward.
I would like to send out a special thanks to Lawrence for his support and the sharing of his contacts as we put together our Brain Game Series. From our very first conversation, I could tell we shared a passion for sport, for performance, and for helping people. Many thanks, Lawrence. I look forward to many more fascinating phone conversations.
I would also like to thank Carol Meyers, the General manager at the Biofeedback Federation of Europe. She has been an incredible supporter of our “Brain Game” series.
Finally, many thanks to the incredible “Krush Brain Game” guests who came on the show to share their knowledge, insights, and years of experience so we could all get a better understanding of where we are at and where we are going when it comes to brain performance and the mental game:
• Dr. Martin Mrazik: Clinical Neuro Psychologist & Professor at the University of Alberta
• Dr. Erik Peper: President of the Biofeedback Federation of Europe & Professor at San Francisco State University
• Dr. Inna Khazan: Clinical Psychologist – Harvard Medical School & Founder of the Boston Center for Health, Psychology, and Biofeedback
• Lucas Borgo: Product Manager at Thought Technology – Performance Products
• Bob Tewksbury: Certified Mental Performance Consultant & Former MLB pitcher of 18 years.
• Lawrence Klein: Co-Founder of Thought Technology and Vice-Chairman of the Board.
• YOU, the Krush Audience: You are the reason we do what we do and why we continue to push ourselves to be better so we can help inspire, motivate and educate all who will listen.
I look forward to your continued questions, comments, and smart remarks. Please share the show and join our quest in finding top performance for all.
Have a fun and safe Halloween Weekend.
As always, if you have a topic you would like us to investigate get to us at KrushPerformance.com and keep yourself on the cutting edge of human performance. Subscribe to the Krush Performance Podcast and sign up for our weekly newsletter while you are there.