This week’s Jim Fannin Show is all about CONCENTRATION. In 2015, a study by Microsoft famously declared that the average person’s attention span had dropped below that of a goldfish. In 2017, we are still being challenged to pay attention, hold our focus, lock-in at the right time and place, while being bombarded by more external information than anytime in human history.
So how has ZoneCoach® Jim Fannin guided the best pro athletes, executives and entertainers in the world to block out the unimportant stuff in order to sink a “moment of truth” putt, land a prestigious movie role or post record quarterly profits?
Rather than feeling guilty about a lack of focus, the answer lies in brain science. Don’t just tell yourself you’re going to master focus, let Jim teach you how to master the Zone of concentration.
In this Jim Fannin Show episode, you will learn:
- How the best in the world leverage concentration to set personal and world records
- How A-List actor Matthew McConaughey stays in the Zone by avoiding cynicism and being a perpetual student of his craft
- What the world’s best golfers need to do to block out the positive AND negative voices in the media to win at the PGA Championship this weekend
- The crucial role hydration plays in concentration
- How to maximize your concentration at work by splitting your day into four quarters
- Why cutting sleep and over-scheduling your day results in lower, not higher, productivity
- The “Re-Boot” tool to prolong concentration and get it back swiftly once it’s broken
- The “Framing” tool to maximize results and avoid frustration, impatience, anger, and burnout when playing with your children
Check out next week’s show when Jim discusses OPTIMISM. Our special guest is Grant Warwick, one of the world’s best CGI artists. Grant joins Jim from his studio in Sydney, Australia to talk about his amazing career and how renewed optimism was a major game-changer.
If you have questions, comments, or something to have Jim cover during his “Ask Jim” segment, you can email Jim directly and he’ll cover it on next week’s show!
Follow Jim Fannin on Twitter: @JimFannin
Check out more episodes of The Jim Fannin Show on Radio Influence!
Subscribe to the Jim Fannin Show on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Google Play, and TuneIn Radio
If you’re seeking to be entertained and educated while you become your genuine, authentic best self, The Jim Fannin Show is your weekly, go-to place to be.
Jim Fannin is America’s ZoneCoach®, coaching more champions in sports, business and life than anyone on earth for over 40 years. As one of the world’s foremost thought leaders, he is more than a life, business or sports coach. He is a “change your life” coach. With the ONLY proven blueprint for attracting the Zone mindset, Jim has helped transform millions of people’s lives by providing proven tools and techniques to create simplicity, balance and abundance.
Mr. Fannin has 40+ years of professional coaching, consulting and public speaking experience. He has coached 1000+ professional athletes from 10 sports and tens of thousands of individuals and hundreds of companies from 50 industries in peak performance. All have set personal records. Many have set team, industry or world records.
Each week Jim will focus the show on the peak performance mindset called the Zone. With his vast experience working with the best of the best, Jim will deliver the goods on who’s currently IN the Zone, who’s NOT and how you can find your own Zone pathway to success.
Jim’s client list reads as a “who’s who” list and his in-depth experience with their accomplishments are what set The Jim Fannin Show apart.
Jim Fannin has personally coached (to name a few):
- Chairmen, CEOs, and Senior Executives from 350 of the Fortune 500 from 50 different industries
- World’s #1 pro golfer; 10 different pro golfers to their first victory; LPGA major Champion; 3 NCAA champions; 8 time Big Ten golf champions; World’s #1 golf instructor
- Olympic gold medalists
- 2 MLB Hall Of Famers; 5 MLB MVPs; 26 MLB All Stars; 4 Cy Young Award winners; NBA All Stars; NFL All Pros; World Cup players; MLS Cup champions; MLS MVPs
- 7 World’s Top 10 pro tennis players; #1 pro from 16 different countries; 4x Wimbledon Doubles champion; World Davis Cup finalist;
French Open champion; 7 National Amateur champions; 12 State Amateur champions
- NCAA All Americans from six different sports
- NCAA Coaches Of The Year; MLB Manager Of The Year; NBA Coach Of The Year
- World Champion Poker players
- New York Times Best Selling Authors
- Academy Award winning director
- Actors, authors, screenwriters, musicians, opera singers, country singers, artists, scientists, politicians, and two entire American cities (for real)
Want to know how to attract the Zone? Download weekly to discover the pathway to your untapped potential as Jim guides you through the intricate process of peak performance. Listen, learn and be entertained as America’s ZoneCoach, Jim Fannin reveals his 40-year secrets of success.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Leave a Reply