If you’re ready to eliminate doubt, insecurity, indecision, hesitation, uncertainty, low confidence and self-esteem, this episode of the Jim Fannin Show is a “can’t miss.”
This week the Jim Fannin Show welcomes Grant Warwick, one of the world’s top CGI artists. His Computer Generated Images are so realistic and they appear globally in print and other media. Grant shares how he used Jim’s S.C.O.R.E.® System to get his business out of a rut and eventually influence many of the world’s top CGI artists working in movies and TV today.
In this Jim Fannin Show episode, you will learn:
- How a landmark study from the 1970’s proves how generous heaps of optimism can change outcomes in children and adults.
- Why Jim has every client across 10 pro sports and 50 industries leave a recorded message on Jim’s phone that showcases their “awesomeness” of themselves. Learn about this 60-second commercial that can help YOU get in the Zone of optimism.
- How a young Jim Fannin used extreme optimism to save his business and avoid a catastrophic $750,000 loss.
- When to say “No” or “Later” to a new opportunity in order to stay in the Zone in your current life arenas.
- Where the destructive attitude originates that tells many of us “I have to sit here until my work is done,” which causes us to neglect food, water and rest, which in turn wreaks havoc on concentration and optimism.
….and of course, Who’s in the Zone? Why the LA Dodgers are on a red-hot, win streak, a 17-year old who could be the next Lebron James, and PGA champ Justin Thomas AND his caddy Jimmy Johnson are all in the Zone!
Finally, drive-up to the Zone Café and place your order for what you need to be your genuine, authentic best self.
Be in The Zone!
If you have questions, comments, or something to have Jim cover during his “Ask Jim” segment, you can email Jim directly and he’ll cover it on next week’s show!
Follow Jim Fannin on Twitter: @JimFannin
Check out more episodes of The Jim Fannin Show on Radio Influence!
Subscribe to the Jim Fannin Show on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Google Play, and TuneIn Radio
If you’re seeking to be entertained and educated while you become your genuine, authentic best self, The Jim Fannin Show is your weekly, go-to place to be.
Jim Fannin is America’s ZoneCoach®, coaching more champions in sports, business and life than anyone on earth for over 40 years. As one of the world’s foremost thought leaders, he is more than a life, business or sports coach. He is a “change your life” coach. With the ONLY proven blueprint for attracting the Zone mindset, Jim has helped transform millions of people’s lives by providing proven tools and techniques to create simplicity, balance and abundance.
Mr. Fannin has 40+ years of professional coaching, consulting and public speaking experience. He has coached 1000+ professional athletes from 10 sports and tens of thousands of individuals and hundreds of companies from 50 industries in peak performance. All have set personal records. Many have set team, industry or world records.
Each week Jim will focus the show on the peak performance mindset called the Zone. With his vast experience working with the best of the best, Jim will deliver the goods on who’s currently IN the Zone, who’s NOT and how you can find your own Zone pathway to success.
Jim’s client list reads as a “who’s who” list and his in-depth experience with their accomplishments are what set The Jim Fannin Show apart.
Jim Fannin has personally coached (to name a few):
- Chairmen, CEOs, and Senior Executives from 350 of the Fortune 500 from 50 different industries
- World’s #1 pro golfer; 10 different pro golfers to their first victory; LPGA major Champion; 3 NCAA champions; 8 time Big Ten golf champions; World’s #1 golf instructor
- Olympic gold medalists
- 2 MLB Hall Of Famers; 5 MLB MVPs; 26 MLB All Stars; 4 Cy Young Award winners; NBA All Stars; NFL All Pros; World Cup players; MLS Cup champions; MLS MVPs
- 7 World’s Top 10 pro tennis players; #1 pro from 16 different countries; 4x Wimbledon Doubles champion; World Davis Cup finalist;
French Open champion; 7 National Amateur champions; 12 State Amateur champions
- NCAA All Americans from six different sports
- NCAA Coaches Of The Year; MLB Manager Of The Year; NBA Coach Of The Year
- World Champion Poker players
- New York Times Best Selling Authors
- Academy Award winning director
- Actors, authors, screenwriters, musicians, opera singers, country singers, artists, scientists, politicians, and two entire American cities (for real)
Want to know how to attract the Zone? Download weekly to discover the pathway to your untapped potential as Jim guides you through the intricate process of peak performance. Listen, learn and be entertained as America’s ZoneCoach, Jim Fannin reveals his 40-year secrets of success.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Leave a Reply