This week, Jim Fannin and Seth Hurd discuss the Power of REINVENTION to take your career, finances, relationships, and wellness to a whole new level. Tired of your current situation, condition or circumstance? It may be time for reinvention.
In the case of our guest, corporate executive, mother, and wife Julie McAllister, she reinvented her career, lifestyle and geographical location in less than six months. Now, she enjoys more quality time with family and a new career with less travel. Learn how she did it!
In this episode, you’ll also learn:
• Why negative self talk can in fact program your subconscious into failure (Jim share a story
from his days as a pro tennis player)
• How “Family Vision Night” can swiftly catapult your family to full potential for all.
• How to activate a 90-Second Rule™ exercise to beat stress at work.
• Why many mistakes in sports and life happen while breathing too quickly, and how to swiftly
Plus, the guys take you inside Jim’s forthcoming book, “The Blueprint: A Proven Plan For
Successful Living,” and shares a private conversation Jim had with iconic actor/director
Mel Gibson. You won’t want to miss this!
Of course, Jim and Seth check out “Who’s in the Zone?,” answer the “Ask
Jim” mailbag, and finally guide you through “The Zone Café.”
NEXT WEEK: Our show guest is hitting coach Dave Hudgens of the World Champion Houston Astros. We discuss how the Astros re-invented themselves. We also address how to keep a team motivated and in the Zone. You won’t want to miss this!
Until next week….. BE IN THE ZONE™
If you have questions, comments, or something you want us to cover during our “Ask Jim” segment, you can email Jim directly and we’ll cover it on next week’s show!
Don’t forget to pre-order Jim’s new book, “The Blueprint: A Proven Plan For Successful Living” now at Amazon.com!
Also, Jim has offered to donate 100% of the proceeds from any of his keynotes that are booked and delivered in the 4th quarter to help the people of Puerto Rico recover from Hurricane Maria.
Ready to see results in every major area of your life in just 7-10 days? Get Jim’s 90-Second Rule™ program, consisting of 6-hours of audio, write-able workbook and video. Click here: 90-second-rule
If you have any questions, comments, or requests for a topic you would like Jim to discuss, you can e-mail Jim directly!
Follow Jim Fannin on Twitter: @JimFannin
Check out more episodes of The Jim Fannin Show on Radio Influence!
If you’re seeking to be entertained and educated while you become your genuine, authentic best self, The Jim Fannin Show is your weekly, go-to place to be.
Jim Fannin is America’s ZoneCoach®, coaching more champions in sports, business and life than anyone on earth for over 40 years. As one of the world’s foremost thought leaders, he is more than a life, business or sports coach. He is a “change your life” coach. With the ONLY proven blueprint for attracting the Zone mindset, Jim has helped transform millions of people’s lives by providing proven tools and techniques to create simplicity, balance and abundance.
Mr. Fannin has 40+ years of professional coaching, consulting and public speaking experience. He has coached 1000+ professional athletes from 10 sports and tens of thousands of individuals and hundreds of companies from 50 industries in peak performance. All have set personal records. Many have set team, industry or world records.
Each week Jim will focus the show on the peak performance mindset called the Zone. With his vast experience working with the best of the best, Jim will deliver the goods on who’s currently IN the Zone, who’s NOT and how you can find your own Zone pathway to success.
Jim’s client list reads as a “who’s who” list and his in-depth experience with their accomplishments are what set The Jim Fannin Show apart.
Jim Fannin has personally coached (to name a few):
- Chairmen, CEOs, and Senior Executives from 350 of the Fortune 500 from 50 different industries
- World’s #1 pro golfer; 10 different pro golfers to their first victory; LPGA major Champion; 3 NCAA champions; 8 time Big Ten golf champions; World’s #1 golf instructor
- Olympic gold medalists
- 2 MLB Hall Of Famers; 5 MLB MVPs; 26 MLB All Stars; 4 Cy Young Award winners; NBA All Stars; NFL All Pros; World Cup players; MLS Cup champions; MLS MVPs
- 7 World’s Top 10 pro tennis players; #1 pro from 16 different countries; 4x Wimbledon Doubles champion; World Davis Cup finalist;
French Open champion; 7 National Amateur champions; 12 State Amateur champions
- NCAA All Americans from six different sports
- NCAA Coaches Of The Year; MLB Manager Of The Year; NBA Coach Of The Year
- World Champion Poker players
- New York Times Best Selling Authors
- Academy Award winning director
- Actors, authors, screenwriters, musicians, opera singers, country singers, artists, scientists, politicians, and two entire American cities (for real)
Want to know how to attract the Zone? Download weekly to discover the pathway to your untapped potential as Jim guides you through the intricate process of peak performance. Listen, learn and be entertained as America’s ZoneCoach, Jim Fannin reveals his 40-year secrets of success.