If you’re seeking to be entertained and educated while you become your genuine, authentic best self, The Jim Fannin Show is the Internet’s most positive podcast. It’s your weekly, go-to place to swiftly simplify and balance your career, wellness, sport, family, personal finance, and relationships.
Each week, Jim will focus the show on the peak performance mindset called the Zone. With his vast experience working with the best of the best, Jim will deliver the goods on who’s currently In the Zone, who’s NOT and how you can find your own Zone pathway to success.
On this episode, Jim guides you through the essential practices to enter the Zone of Enjoyment, which is key to peak performance in sports, business and relationships.
- Jim knows the best in the world “love what they do and do what they love.” He addresses this mindset and showcases the science behind it.
- Find out how to activate the natural body chemicals that trigger a champion’s enjoyment and satisfaction while he or she performs at work or play. Now you’ll know why even the best pro athletes sometimes get worse, not better, when they become angry and engage in highly negative self talk.
- Learn tools and techniques to swiftly bolster enjoyment.
- Jim talks about how one of his world’s top 10 tennis clients reached the quarterfinals of Wimbledon by laughing. This is hilarious!
- Learn why Jim had a 6’5”, 320lb NFL offensive lineman “skip” in a meadow outside his training facility. Yes…Jim had him “skip” like a five-year old and it resulted in a touchdown the next game.
- We’re also joined by one of the former “Southside Hitmen” members Eric Soderholm of the Chicago White Sox. He talks about how he recovered from a career ending injury to finding the Zone of enjoyment through building a wellness and healing center.
- Our very special guest is Jim’s daughter Colby Sanford, who shares the two essential “enjoyment” rules growing up in the Fannin household. At age 13, Colby had to have Rule #3 installed and altogether these were the only rules Colby had growing up.
Plus, we’ll get into the mailbag where Jim coaches a burned out business traveler and guides a dedicated, discouraged JV soccer player feeling down about an upcoming season with multiple challenges.
Finally, Jim takes us inside The Zone Café as we embark on our next Zone week.
If you have any questions, comments, or requests for a topic you would like Jim to discuss, you can e-mail Jim directly!
Follow Jim Fannin on Twitter: @JimFannin
Check out more episodes of The Jim Fannin Show on Radio Influence!
If you’re seeking to be entertained and educated while you become your genuine, authentic best self, The Jim Fannin Show is your weekly, go-to place to be.
Jim Fannin is America’s ZoneCoach®, coaching more champions in sports, business and life than anyone on earth for over 40 years. As one of the world’s foremost thought leaders, he is more than a life, business or sports coach. He is a “change your life” coach. With the ONLY proven blueprint for attracting the Zone mindset, Jim has helped transform millions of people’s lives by providing proven tools and techniques to create simplicity, balance and abundance.
Mr. Fannin has 40+ years of professional coaching, consulting and public speaking experience. He has coached 1000+ professional athletes from 10 sports and tens of thousands of individuals and hundreds of companies from 50 industries in peak performance. All have set personal records. Many have set team, industry or world records.
Each week Jim will focus the show on the peak performance mindset called the Zone. With his vast experience working with the best of the best, Jim will deliver the goods on who’s currently IN the Zone, who’s NOT and how you can find your own Zone pathway to success.
Jim’s client list reads as a “who’s who” list and his in-depth experience with their accomplishments are what set The Jim Fannin Show apart.
Jim Fannin has personally coached (to name a few):
- Chairmen, CEOs, and Senior Executives from 350 of the Fortune 500 from 50 different industries
- World’s #1 pro golfer; 10 different pro golfers to their first victory; LPGA major Champion; 3 NCAA champions; 8 time Big Ten golf champions; World’s #1 golf instructor
- Olympic gold medalists
- 2 MLB Hall Of Famers; 5 MLB MVPs; 26 MLB All Stars; 4 Cy Young Award winners; NBA All Stars; NFL All Pros; World Cup players; MLS Cup champions; MLS MVPs
- 7 World’s Top 10 pro tennis players; #1 pro from 16 different countries; 4x Wimbledon Doubles champion; World Davis Cup finalist;
French Open champion; 7 National Amateur champions; 12 State Amateur champions
- NCAA All Americans from six different sports
- NCAA Coaches Of The Year; MLB Manager Of The Year; NBA Coach Of The Year
- World Champion Poker players
- New York Times Best Selling Authors
- Academy Award winning director
- Actors, authors, screenwriters, musicians, opera singers, country singers, artists, scientists, politicians, and two entire American cities (for real)
Want to know how to attract the Zone? Download weekly to discover the pathway to your untapped potential as Jim guides you through the intricate process of peak performance. Listen, learn and be entertained as America’s ZoneCoach, Jim Fannin reveals his 40-year secrets of success.