This week’s episode of The Parting Shot Podcast features a very special guest as MMA insider @FrontRowBrian (@frontrowbrian) joins hosts Adam Martin (@mmadammartin) and James Lynch (@lynchonsports) to discuss a number of topics related to the world of mixed martial arts.
Here’s the breakdown of today’s show:
Real MMA Talk With @FrontRowBrian:
- What’s the real story behind Chael Sonnen not fighting at UFC 161?
- What’s there to the story behind foreign UFC fighters in Boston needing social security numbers to fight?
- How bad did the UFC screw over Winnipeg with the removal of “Shogun” from the card?
- UFC 162 preview: breaking down all five main card fights, including Anderson Silva vs. Chris Weidman
- Roy Nelson — will he end up with the UFC or Bellator?
- Bellator — how does the public perceive them? How do fighters perceive them?
- Which WWE star could best cross over to MMA?
- For Brian — are you a real journalist?
Comment of the Week
- Begging fighters for interviews — WHAT?!
The Parting Shot
- James: TUF Nations and Fight Master
- Adam: Tyrone Spong and WSOF
- Brian: Ring card engineer prospects to keep an eye out for